Snap, Save & Give Offer
FREE with Purchase of Seventy-Five Dollars ($75 before taxes) and two (2) Participating Products at Participating Stores.
Offer Description: Buy $75 (before taxes) of participating products at Participating Stores in one transaction, snap a photo of the receipt, and upload to the Offer Website by January 9, 2020 to receive one $10 gift card to your Participating Store. For every qualifying receipt uploaded, General Mills Canada will donate 15 meals to Food Banks Canada, up to a maximum donation of 45,000 meals.
The Snap, Save & Give Offer (the “Offer”) is sponsored by General Mills Canada Corporation (the “Sponsor”). Offer begins on Thursday, January 9, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time (ET) and ends on Wednesday, February 19, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m. (ET) (the “Offer Period”). Offer is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory at the time of entry. Receive a $10 Grocery Gift Card sent by mail. Seven thousand five hundred (7,500) Gift Cards available. The first seven thousand five hundred (7,500) uploaded and validated receipts from participating Sobeys, Safeway, IGA West, Thrifty Foods, and Foodland (the “Participating Stores”) received will be fulfilled. IGA Quebec and FreshCo banners are not included in this program. Limited time offer. Allow up to 6-8 weeks for delivery of your Grocery Gift Card. While supplies last.
HOW TO REDEEM
1. Purchase seventy-five dollars ($75 before taxes) in any combination of products and two (2) Participating Products listed below (the “Participating Products”) in one transaction, on one (1) Participating Store receipt (the “Receipt”), during the Offer Period.
Eligible products to reach seventy-five dollars ($75 before taxes) cannot include gift cards, alcohol, cigarettes, lottery tickets, passes/tickets for transportation, prescriptions, bottle deposits, bill payments, taxes, postal products, environmental charges, pharmacy services, service fees, rental fees and prepaid cards.
Participating Products are subject to availability and defined below:
- Participating Cereals: Cheerios™ Cereals 526-778 g, Oatmeal Crisp™ Cereals 526-778 g, Fibre 1™ Cereals 526-778 g, Lucky Charms™ Cereals 526-778 g, Cinnamon Toast Crunch™ Cereals 526-778 g, Nestle® Nesquik™ Cereals 600 g, Reese® 601g, Golden Graham™ Cereals 548 g.
- Participating Snacks: Nature Valley™ Bars 130-230 g, General Mills Cereal Bars 120-150 g, Betty Crocker™ Fruit Flavoured Snacks 120-226 3g.
- Participating Yogurt: Liberté Greek® 500 g, Liberté Greek® 4x100 g, Liberté Greek® Crunch 130 g, Liberté Méditerranée® 500 g, Liberté Skyr® 500 g, Liberté® Kefir 1 L, Liberté Classique® 650 g, Yoplait® Minigo® 6x60 g, Yoplait® Source® 650 g,
- Participating Pillsbury™ Products: Pillsbury™ Pizza Pops™ 4ct, Pillsbury™ Crispy Crust, Pillsbury™ Grand Cinnamon Rolls 496 g, Pillsbury™ Flaky Supreme Rolls 496 g, Pillsbury™ Ready to Bake Cookies 454 g, Pillsbury™ Toaster Strudel 326 g.
- Participating Betty Crocker™ Baking Products: Betty Crocker™ Mixes 348-550 g, Betty Crocker™ Deluxe Frostings 340-450 g, Betty Crocker™ Mug Cakes 266-294 g, Betty Crocker™ Bisquick 1 kg.
- Participating Larabar™ Products: Larabar™ Protein 52 g.
- Participating Hamburger Helper™ Products: Hamburger Helper™ 133-240 g.
2. Upload your Receipt via the Internet by going to www.SnapSaveGive.ca (the “Offer Website”) and follow the link to the Offer Website page.
3. Complete the form on the Offer Website by filling in your name, mailing address with postal code, email address, telephone number, date of birth (to confirm you are over the age of majority in your province/territory), and provide a photo of a single Receipt, clearly showing the Participating Store’s name and address, the date and time of transaction, and at least seventy-five dollars ($75 before taxes) and two (2) Participating Products in a single transaction.
4. Then submit the Offer form by clicking on the “Submit” button. Administrator’s computer is the official time keeping device for the Offer. Online submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Wednesday, February 19, 2020.
5. Upon successful Receipt validation, you will receive an email confirming your submission. Receipts that cannot be validated for any reason will be rejected. Reasons for Receipt rejections include, but are not limited to: (a) fails to pass anti-fraud detection system; (b) is unauthorized, fake, not from a participating store or has been illegitimately obtained; (c) contains any messages, or other markings not recognized by the administrator; (d) is illegible, unreadable, not in focus or blank; (e) has been previously used; (f) does not include the Participating Products, the correct number of Participating Products or is not during the Offer Period; or (g) is incorrectly or incompletely entered or submitted.
By participating in the Offer and/or voluntarily providing his/her personal information, each entrant consents and agrees to the collection, use and disclosure of the entrant’s personal information by the promotion administrator for the purpose of administering the promotion and fulfilling the Offer. The entrant’s personal information will only be used for purposes of Offer administration and offer fulfillment by the Offer administrator, and for no other purpose, and will not be disclosed by Offer administrator to any third party except as is necessary for the above stated purposes.
This Offer may not be published on any website or elsewhere without written permission of General Mills Canada Corporation. Consumers must have the necessary equipment and high-speed internet access in order to redeem the Offer, not all mobile devices are supported; consumers may only participate in the Offer if they are using a supported device. Only Participating Products purchased at Participating Stores will be eligible for the Offer. This Offer is void where taxed, regulated or prohibited. Requests from outside the stated area or from groups or organizations will not be honoured or returned. General Mills Canada Corporation is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email. Fraudulent requests could result in prosecution under federal mail fraud statutes.
FOR MAIL-IN ENTRY
To mail in your receipt, please hand print his/her name, e-mail address (if applicable), phone number, and birth date (to confirm you are over the age of majority in your province/territory) on an 8.5" x 11" piece of paper. Mail the paper and physical receipt to the address directly below and include a postage paid, self-addressed envelope postmarked by February 19, 2020.
Snap, Save & Give Offer
Mail In Entry
191 King Street
P.O. Box 156
Thorndale, ON N0M 2P0
Sobeys is not responsible for the administration or sponsorship of this promotion.